StoneTech Heavy Duty Exterior Sealer for Stone & Masonry, 1-Quart (.946L)
Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean, thoroughly dry and free of waxes and coatings. Surface temperature should be between 50??F and 80??F. Mask off and protect any baseboards or adjacent areas to avoid splashing and overspray onto surfaces not intended to be treated. Liberally apply an even coat with a paint pad, paintbrush, paint roller or solvent-resistant, low-pressure sprayer. Allow to penetrate the surface for 5-15 minutes; denser material may require more time for sealer to penetrate. During this time, distribute excess over entire area to insure even penetration. Thoroughly wipe the entire surface with a clean dry cloth to completely remove all excess sealer from the surface. DO NOT ALLOW SEALER TO DRY ON THE SURFACE. A second coat may be needed for porous, absorbent surfaces and should be applied one hour after initial application as directed in steps 2-3. If sealer was not completely wiped off and a residue appears, wipe entire surfae with a towel dampened with sealer. Use a white nylon pad to loosen residue and follow with a clean, white absorbent towel to remove. Do not walk on surface for at least 4-6 hours. Full cure is achieved in 24-72 hours. Clean equipment with mineral spirits. Size and Coverage Quart: 50-250 sq. ft. Expected Wear: 5-10 years Stonetech
- Solvent based, natural look sealer which offers heavy duty protection, water repellency and weather resistance to natural stone and masonry surfaces
- Heavy-duty exterior stone and masonry sealer for superior water repellency and stain protection
- Low-emittance of odor makes this product suitable for many types of interior and exterior surfaces
- 1 Quart provides coverage for up to 250 sq. ft.
- Contains FDA compliant solvent, and chlorine resistant