Pad Scotch Brite Gray Ultra Fine
Product Description 3M Scotch-Brite ultra fine hand pad. Conformable web and finest silicon carbide hand pad available. Excellent for final finishing and light cleaning. May be used by hand, with a hand block, or on an in-line sander. Abrasive mineral: ultra fine grade silicon carbide. Load resistant. Performs like steel wool grade 00 without splintering. Good position. From the Manufacturer These pads are non-woven, three-dimensional scuff pads for cleaning and scuffing applications. Use for a final finish after using 3M Wetordry abrasives in the 360A grit range. Abrasive mineral type: silicon carbide.
- Ultra fine finishing action outperforms steel wool for cleaning, blending, prepping and finishing on metal, wood, plastics and composites
- Performs like steel wool grade 00 without shredding, rusting, or splintering
- Pad conforms to irregular surfaces and gets into corners without losing performance
- Cleans metal, composites, and other materials without altering the base material
- Load and heat resistant non-woven web provides consistent finishing over the life of the pad