Honeywell TB6575A1000 3 Speed SuitePro Fan Coil Thermostat
The TB6575A, TB6575B, and TB8575A are a family of Digital Fan-Coil thermostats for residential and commercial applications. They are great for use in hotels, condos, and school classrooms. They provide line voltage and low voltage on/off control for various fan-coil units. The three models provide control of 2 or 4 pipe fan-coil units, 120, 240, or 24 Vac, and manual or automatic heat/cool changeover. The fan can also be controlled from the thermostat, which offers three fan speeds (Low, Med, High) and Auto. Valves and auxiliary electric heaters can be controlled using a relay or contactor system switch controlled by the thermostat.
- Simple, intuitive user interface and ease of installation.
- Digital display of ambient temperature, setpoint, mode icons when cooling or heating relays operate, when energy savings mode is active, and fan status
- Four buttons allow manual control of system operation, fan speed, and temperature setpoint adjustment.
- Energy savings mode- external energy savings input from dry contact such as time switch, occupancy sensor, or hotel cardkey overrides comfort setpoint with selectable setback heating or cooling setpoints.
- VersaSpeed Fan Ramp Algorithm automatically adjusts Low, Medium, High fan speed
- UPC: 085267314466
- 5.8 x 1.1 x 3.8 inches
- 0.7 pounds