Honeywell Econoswitch RPLS740B 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for
The Honeywell Econoswitch 7-day solar programmable wall switch can help save money by ensuring that your lights come on only when you need them. The sleek design mounts flush with standard decorative wall plate (not included). There are three operating modes: manual (conventional on and off switch), automatic, and random. There are up to 7 programs (7 on and off) per week. A program can apply to a single day or repeat every day. The connection is a single pole 3-wire (line, load, neutral 1800-watt maximum, 3/4-horsepower at 120-volt). For each day of the week, one is able to choose sunset and sunrise programming. It is simple to use - easy 3-button interface for easy operation and programming. There is a manual override, which enables load to be turned on/off without effecting programming. The programming is protected during power outages. This switch can also be used like a conventional on/off switch, is CFL compatible, and no minimum wattage required. There is a random mode which turns lights on/off at random for added security when away from home. The large screen with with back-lit display is easy-to-read.
- Sleek design mounts flush with standard decorative wall plate (not included)
- Designed for versatility the Econoswitch works with motors and all types of lighting
- Easy installation and flexible seven-day programming
- Easy to install and program, comes with clear instructions and labeled wires
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time update - no need to reprogram Easy intuitive 3-button interface, with backlit easy-to-ready display